- 1 cup Evaporated Milk
- ½ cup Sugar (reserve 1 tbsp)
- 1 cup Sago (cooked, small white)
- 11 cups Crushed Ice
- 1 can (832 grams) Del Monte
- Fiesta Fruit Cocktail (drained, reserve syrup)
- 1 can (240 ml) Del Monte Mango Juice Drink
- Combine milk, sugar and DEL MONTE Mango Juice. Chill.
- Simmer sago in fruit cocktail syrup with 1 tablespoon of sugar for 2 minutes. Drain. Chill.
- Fill glasses with ¾ cup crushed ice. Pour with ¼ cup milk mixture. Top with 1 tablespoon sago and 2 tablespoons DEL MONTE Fiesta Fruit Cocktail. Serve immediately.
- Makes 15 servings
Cooking Tools Needed:
- Measuring Cups
Lusog Notes: This delicious dessert is rich in calcium, for strong bones and teeth.
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....