- 2 tbsp Cooking oil
- 1 tbsp finely minced garlic
- ½ cup finely chopped onion
- 1 k pork, diced
- 1 thumb – sized ginger, sliced
- 5 ripe tomatoes, quartered
- ½ cup shrimp paste ( bagoong alamang )
- ½ cup water
- 3 eggplants, sliced
- 2 cups squash, sliced
- ½ cup boiled squash, mashed
- 5 pcs. Okra 1 bundle sitaw, sliced into 3 – inch lengths
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté the garlic and onion.
- Add the pork and sauté some more. Stir for a few minutes.
- Add the ginger and the tomatoes and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Add the shrimp paste and stir for a few minutes.
- Add the water and mashed squash. Allow to boil.
- Add the eggplant, squash, okra and sitaw.
- Allow to simmer for 15 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
(Visited 3,877 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....