- 6 cups carabao’s milk
- 1/3 cup glutinous rice powder
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 pcs lime zest
- 1/3 cup latik
- oil for greasing
- greased banana leaf
- small square baking pan
- In a sauce pan, mix carabao’s milk, glutinous rice powder, cornstarch, and sugar. Cook at low heat, stirring mixture constantly.
- Add lime zest and stir until smooth and thick
- Grease a small square baking pan with oil then top with a greased banan leaf.
- Pour mixture in and spread evenly. Let mixture cool then top with latik. Slice into squares.
(Visited 73 times, 1 visits today)
Other Great Recipes For You...
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....