- 1-1/2 cup glutinous rice (malagkit)
- 1-1/2 cup white rice
- 1-1/2 tsp. salt
- 5 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 young chicken cut into serving pieces
- 1/4 kg. pork, cut into serving pieces
- 2 tbsp. garlic, macerated
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 8-oz can tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 6 potatoes, quartered and fried
- 1 small can sweet peas
- 1 red-sweet pepper, sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, sliced
- Boil the malagkit-rice mixture, salt, and coconut milk in a saucepan. Stir once in a while to prevent burning. Fry the chicken-pork pieces in hot oil; set aside.
- In the same fat, render off color from athlete seeds; discard seeds. Saute garlic, onion, and add tomato sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Add the fried meat and simmer until tender.
- Add the rice mixture; blend well. Add the rest of the ingredients and combine lightly.
- Arrange on a platter and garnish with hard-boiled eggs and strips of parsley. Good for 12 persons.
(Visited 1,515 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....