- 1 kilo crispy pork lechon kawali, cut into serving portions
- 1 can pineapple, diced
- 1 pc white onion, diced
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 2 pcs bay leaves
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- Black pepper ground, as needed
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch dissolve in 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups water
- Salt to taste
- Put all the ingredients in a stock pot, except for the cornstarch.
- Cook them until pork meat starts to get tender and the vinegar is cooked.
- Pour the cornstarch mixture.
- Stir and simmer until the sauce thickens.
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....