- 500g beef tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 head garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 small can button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 tablespoons toasted garlic bits
- 2 tablespoons spring onions
- Marinate beef cubes with garlic, pepper and olive oil.
- Coat each piece of beef with flour.
- Heat pan in high heat
- Put the butter and olive oil.
- Stir-fry beef and cook for a few minutes.
- Add mushrooms and pour in the Worcestershire sauce. Stir.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Place on top of garlic fried rice and topped with toasted garlic and spring onions.
(Visited 1,789 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....