- 1/2 kg chicken wings
- 1/2 kg pork liempo, cubed
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 2 heads garlic, minced
- 3 pcs bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon whole peppercorn
- 2 tbsps oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 liter water
For the garlic fried rice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 head garlic, peeled and chopped
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 3 green onions, white and green parts finely chopped (½ cup)
- 3 large salted eggs, diced
- 3 pieces tomatoes, diced
- Marinade pork and chicken in soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, bay leaf and pepper.
- Drain and set aside sauce.
- Heat oil, sauté pork and add brown sugar.
- Brown the meat, wait until sugar caramelizes.
- Add water and simmer until tender.
- When the pork is tender, add the chicken and cook.
- Get the meat and place it in a turbo broiler until the skin becomes crispy.
- Serve the chicken and pork adobo on top of fried rice.
- Top with salted eggs, and tomatoes.
- Add oil to pan.
- Stir in chopped garlic and cook for three to five minutes, until brown.
- Stirring often.
- Add rice and cook for three to four minutes or until rice begins to brown.
- Season with salt and pepper, if desired, and stir in green onions.
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....