- 500 g prawns, cleaned and deveined
- 1 liter water
- 2 medium tomatoes, quartered
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoon fish sauce
- ½ cup to 1 cup kamias fruit
- 1 bundle petchay
- 1 cup okra, sliced into two
- 1 bunch kangkong
- 2 pcs talong, sliced
- 1 cup sitaw
- 2 pcs gabi
- 3 pcs siling pangsigang
- 10 pcs sigarilyas
- 1 pc labanos, sliced
- In a large pot, sauté onion, garlic, and tomatoes.
- Add water in the stock pot. Bring to a boil.
- Mash the tomatoes.
- Add gabi, fish sauce, and kamias.
- Bring to a boil for five minutes.
- Mash kamias and taste for sourness.
- Add okra, sitaw, sigarilyas, and cook until tender.
- Add prawns then simmer.
- Add pechay and kangkong.
- Boil for two minutes and serve.
(Visited 1,358 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....