- 1 cup flour, sifted
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tbsp. baking soda
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 7 bananas (saba variety), sliced lengthwise about 1/2 inch thick
- cooking oil, for deep frying
- brown sugar, for sprinkling
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the bananas. Blend until the batter is smooth.
- Dip the banana slices into the batter.
- Deep fry the bananas until golden. Drain and sprinkle with brown sugar before serving.
(Visited 1,610 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....