- 375g fettuccine pasta, cooked
- ‘1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 chicken breast fillet, strips
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 150g button mushrooms, sliced
- 3 garlic gloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 300ml bechamel sauce (white sauce)
- Parmesan Cheeses
- Heat 2 tabelspoons oil in a large, deep frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken strips and cook.
- Add onion. Cook, stirring for 2 minutes or until softened. Add mushrooms. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until just tender. Add garlic, thyme and lemon zest. Cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or ubtil coated. Add wine. Bring to boil, stirring. Reduce heat to low. Add bechamel sauce. Stir to combine. Simmer fro 2 to 3minutes or until heated through.
- Add pasta and chicken to mushroom mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Cook, stirring, for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Spoon into bowls. Top with grated parmesan and extra thyme. Serve.
(Visited 6,658 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....