- ¼ cup oil
- ¼ kilo pork belly, cubed
- 2-3 slices ginger, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp garlic, chopped
- ¼ cup onions, chopped
- ¼ kilo shrimps or prawns, shelled,
- 2 Tbsp shrimp paste, raw
- 40 pcs gabi leaves, sliced
- 3 pcs buko juice
- ¾ cup water
- 1 sachet MAGGI MAGIC SABAW Chicken Flavor
- 3 cups coconut milk, 2nd extraction
- 3-4 pcs Red Labuyo
- 2 cups coconut cream, 1st extraction
- 1 8g sachet MAGGI MAGIC SARAP
- In a pan, heat oil. Add pork belly and cook for about 8-10 minutes. Add ginger, garlic and onions and sauté until fragrant. Put in shrimps and cook until it changes color. Add shrimp paste and sauté for 5 minutes.
- Add gabi leaves, buko juice, stock and coconut milk. Simmer for 30-35 minutes and then add coconut cream.
- Continue cooking over low heat until almost all the liquid has reduced.
- Season dish with MMS and simmer for 5 minutes more.
(Visited 1,551 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....