- 500g beef shanks, cut into serving parts
- 500g beef tendons
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 1 small onion, peeled and quartered
- 1 tsp pepper corn
- 1/2 cabbage, cut into wedges
- 80g bagiuo beans
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2L water
- salt to taste
- In a pot, combine beef shanks, beef tendon and enough water to cover. Over medium heat, bring to a boil, skimming scum as it rises to top.
- Once broth clears, add onions, pepper corns and fish sauce. Lower heat, cover and cook at no more than a simmer for about 2 hours or until shanks and tendons are soft. 3. Add more water as needed.
- Add potatoes and cook for about 5 minutes. Add green beans and cabbage and cook for a few minutes until vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt to taste. Serve hot.
(Visited 2,437 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....