- 1 pork leg, parboiled and cleaned well
- 1 head garlic, pounded and mashed
- 1/4 cup patis (fish sauce)
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 2 pieces bay leaf
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- Combine pork leg, garlic, patis, vinegar, water, bay leaf, and black peppercorns in a pot. Boil then cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Adjust seasoning then cover and simmer for another hour or until the meat is almost falling off the bones. Serve.
(Visited 2,581 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....