- 2 packs of lady fingers (broas)
- 4 large mangoes, sliced
- 2-3 cups candied pili nuts
- 1 can condensed milk
- 2 packs all purpose cream
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- Mix the condensed milk and cream together.
- Slightly dip lady fingers in a evaporated milk.
- Place a layer of lady finger at the bottom of a container.
- Add a layer of mixed condensed milk and cream on top of the ladyfinger.
- Place mangoes and pili nuts on top.
- Repeat procedure until you reached the desired. Lastly top with mangoes and pili.
- Put in a refrigerator, to serve cold.
(Visited 6,532 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....