- 1 pack Lumpia wrapper, cut into rectangles
- ½ cup Slurry
- Oil for frying
- 1 cup UFC Banana Ketchup
- 15pcs Nori wrapper, squares
- 500g Ground pork
- ½ cup Spring onion, chopped
- ¼ cup Chinese wine
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup Carrots, grated
- 1 pc red onion, chopped
- 1 ½ tsp sesame oil
- 1 pc egg, beaten
- In a bowl, season the pork with salt, pepper, chinese wine, sesame oil, egg, onion, carrots and spring onion. Set aside.
- Assemble the lumpia by placing 2-3 tbsp of pork mixture into the lumpia then top with nori.
- Then fold into triangles and seal with slurry. Deep fry until golden and serve with UFC Banana Ketchup.
(Visited 2,249 times, 2 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....