- 1/2 kilo pork
- 1/2 kilo chicken
- 1 cup vinegar
- 2 tbsp salt
- 1 tsp vetsin
- 1/2 tsp pepper (powdered)
- 5-6 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups thick coconut milk
- Cut pork and chicken into small serving pieces. Put in pan and add all ingredients except coconut milk. Boil for 5 minutes. Drain. Set aside broth.
- Fry pork, chicken, and garlic in oil until a little brown. Add broth again, cover and boil. When half cooked, pour in coconut milk. Stir until it boils.
- Continue cooking until pork and chicken are done.
(Visited 349 times, 8 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....