- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup powdered milk
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 tsp. margarine
- Put pan over medium heat. When it is warm, grease it evenly with margarine.
- Pour all-purpose flour, powdered milk, and sugar into pan.
- Turn down heat. Mix ingredients thoroughly until light brown.
- Remove from heat to prevent overcooking.
- Add margarine and mix further.
- Wrap 2 tablespoons separately in candy paper to make several pieces.
(Visited 5,529 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....