- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 pc medium onion, sliced
- 1/2 kg beef shortribs, cut up
- 1/4 cup liver spread
- 150 g potato, cut into chunks
- 1 pc laurel leaf
- 1 pc siling labuyo, sliced
- 1 pouch (200 g) DEL MONTE Original Style Tomato Sauce
- 1/2 cup cooked frozen green peas
- 1 pc each small red and green bell peppers, cut into strips
- 2 tbsp grated cheese
- SAUTÉ garlic, onion and beef until beef turns light brown. Add liver spread, stir then add 1-1/2 cups water and simmer until tender.
- ADD DEL MONTE Tomato Sauce, potato, laurel leaf, 1/2 tsp iodized fine salt (or 1/2 tbsp iodized rock salt), 1/4 tsp pepper and siling labuyo. Cook for 10 minutes.
- ADD green peas and bell peppers. Continue simmering until cooked. Add grated cheese. Simmer once.
(Visited 10,252 times, 3 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....