- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Coarse salt
- 1-1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped spring onions
- 500g beef tenderloin steaks
- 1-1/2 tablespoons chopped
- fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon (or more) olive oil
- 6 pcs. Potato Basket crispy
- Melt butter in heavy large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion; cover and cook until soft and translucent, stirring occasionally, about 7 minutes.
- Sprinkle steaks with coarse salt and pepper and cayenne, then chopped thyme. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in heavy large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add steaks and cook to desired doneness, adding more oil as needed, 3 to 4 minutes per side for medium rare. Then add whipping cream.
- Divide potato basket then fill with beef tips among plates. Place steaks on plates and serve. Sprinkle with chives.
(Visited 739 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....