- 500 grms. lasagna noodles
- 2 cups bolognese sauce
- 50 grms. butter
- 50 grms. quickmelt cheese, grated
- 50 grms. mozzarella cheese
- 50 grms. parmesan cheese
- 20 grms. parsley
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 2 cups bechamel sauce
- Cook lasagna noodles in large pan of salted water a few pieces at a time.
- Drain when tender but still firm, and spread them out to dry on damp cloth.
- Heat bolognese sauce and béchamel sauce.
- Grease baking dish ceramic oven-proof with butter and line bottom with béchamel sauce and Bolognese sauce, a thin layer of lasagna, a few grated quickmelt cheese, mozzarella cheese and a generous sprinkling of parmesan cheese.
- Continue until all ingredients are used up, reserving a few tablespoons of sauce, the last layer being of plain lasagna.
- Spread remaining sauce and dot with slivers of butter.
- Bake in moderate oven (375°F) for 30 minutes.
- Serve lasagna very hot in the same dish and garnish with parsley.
(Visited 3,358 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....