- 1 lb pork belly, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 to 2½ tablespoons patis (fish-sauce)
- 1 tablespoon whole pepper corn
- 1 small can tomato sauce
- 1 cup chick peas (garbanzos)
- 1 large plaintain banana (ripe), chopped
- 1 medium sized potato, cubed
- 1 small cabbage, quartered
- ¼ lb long green beans
- 1 bunch bok choy (pechay)
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Heat cooking oil in a cooking pot.
- Sauté garlic, onions, and tomatoes
- Add pork and cook until the color turns light brown.
- Put-in fish sauce, whole pepper corn, and tomato sauce. Stir.
- Add water and let boil. Simmer until pork is tender (about 30 to 40 minutes).
- Put-in potato, plantain, and chick peas. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add cabbage and long green beans. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir-in the bok choy. Cover the pot and turn off the heat.
- Let the residual heat cook the bok choy (about 5 minutes).
- Transfer to a serving plate and serve.
Recipe Source: Panlasang Pinoy
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....