- 500g tofu, cubed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp parsley
- black pepper to taste
- 2 finger chilies, sliced
- ½ white onion, chopped
- 1 bundle of kangkong
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup cold water
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1½ cup cornstarch
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- cooking oil
- ½ cup mayonnaise to go with kangkong
- Fry tofu in hot oil until golden brown. Drain in paper towels.
- In bowl, combine mayonnaise, oyster sauce, sugar, parsley, water, and pepper. Mix well.
- Heat the mayo mixture in low heat while stirring. Set aside.
- Take your heated sizzling plate and add a small amount of vegetable oil. Saute garlic, bell pepper and onions until cooked, add in the tofu and mayo dressing and mix.
- Top with sliced finger chili and onions. Serve hot.
- Remove the kangkong leaves. Wash in water and dry.
- Mix the egg, water, cornstarch, flour, salt and pepper in a bowl. Add the kangkong leaves and mix until all the leaves are coated with the batter.
- Heat cooking oil in a pan. Fry the leaves until crispy and golden brown.
- Strain the cooked pieces for excess oil. Serve with mayonnaise.
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....