- ½ kilo spaghetti
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 ginger, diced
- butter as desired
- ¼ kilo bacon cut in small pieces
- ¼ kilo hotdog, cut into small pieces
- 1 small can button
- mushrooms, sliced
- 2 small cans of mushroom sauce
- 2 big cans evaporated milk
- 1 tsp. white pepper
- 1 cup grated cheese salt to taste water
- Melt butter in a saucepan.
- Fry bacon and hotdog, then garlic, onion, and ginger.
- Add button mushrooms, mushroom sauce, and milk.
- Mix well and season with salt and pepper.
- Cover and simmer for 15 minutes until mixture is thick.
- Add salt and pepper. Set aside.
- In another skillet, cook spaghetti noodles until at sente drain.
- Place cooked noodles on a platter and pour carbonara sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- 1If desired, serve with toasted bread.
(Visited 62,721 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....