- 2 tbsps oil
- 150g kilo pork liempo, cubed
- 1/3 cup water
- 100g shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 10 pcs quail eggs, boiled and shelled
- 1/2 carrot, sliced thinly
- 1 cup oyster mushroom
- 5 pcs baby corn, sliced diagonally in half
- 100g snow peas
- 1/4 head cabbage
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp slurry
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp 5 spice powder
- Pan-fry the pork until it is slightly brown.
- Add 1/2 cup water, cover and bring to a boil, add shrimp.
- While waiting for the water to boil, prepare the sauce in a bowl by combining the soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, slurry, 5 spice powder and sugar. Set aside.
- When the pork is tender, and the shrimp is cooked, add the cabbage, mushrooms, quail eggs, snow peas, carrot and baby corn.
- Add the sauce, stirring until it thickens. Then season with AJI GINISA SHRIMP and serve.
(Visited 1,466 times, 4 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....