- 3/4 medium-sized pumpkin, skin and seeds removed then chopped
- 2 medium potatoes, chopped
- 1 pc onion, chopped
- 1 ½ tsp curry powder
- 2 1/2 cups vegetable stock
- 1 cup full cream
- 2 rolls baguette, sliced
- ½ cup raisins
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- Chili powder to taste
- Place pumpkin, potatoes, onion, curry powder and stock in a large slow cooker.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook until vegetables are tender.
- Turn off the heat and allow to cool.
- Using a food processor process until smooth.
- Place soup in the bowl.
(Visited 3,472 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....