- 1 1/2 kilo chicken, cut in pieces
- One can (14 ounces) Vienna sausage, sliced
- 3 potatoes, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 up mushrooms, cut in half
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced in strips
- 1/2 cup sweet peas
- 1 onion, minced
- 1/4 cup grated cheese
- 1 cup margarine
- 2 cups chicken stock (broth)
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 lemon extract (juice)
- 1 egg, beaten
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup corn oil or vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup of water
- In a bowl, marinate chicken lemon juice and soy sauce for an hour.
- In a skillet, melt margarine and brown chicken, set aside.
- Saute onion, bell pepper an mushrooms then add chicken broth. Simmer for 15 minutes then add potatoes, carrots, sweet peas, sausages and grated cheese. Continue cooking for 10 minutes. Salt to taste.
- Transfer to a baking dish.
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a bowl, combine the flour, salt, cold water and oil. Mix into a ball.
- On a flat surface, roll flat the pastry and cover the chicken pastel mixture and seal the sides by pressing on the edges. Remove excess pastry.
- Punch small holes on the pastry to let out steam during baking then brush with beaten egg.
- Bake until golden brown (about 15 minutes).
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....