- 4 bunches of kangkong leaves, cleaned
- 3 cups cornstarch
- 1 cup flour
- 1 pc egg,
- 1-1/2 cup water
- 5 cups cooking oil for deep frying
- Clean kangkong thoroughly.
- Remove leaves from stem. Set aside.
- For the batter, combine cornstarch, flour, egg, salt and water
- in a clean mixing bowl.
- Mix until the consistency is smooth.
- Heat oil and reduce fire to medium.
- Dip kangkong leaves in batter and deep fry until crispy.
- Drain oil from kangkong leaves then serve.
(Visited 1,509 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....