- 2 1/2 lbs ground pork
- 1 cup shrimp, minced
- 2 cups water chestnuts, minced
- 5 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 cup onion, minced
- 1 cup carrots, minced
- 1 1/2 cups white mushroom, minced
- 1 pack won ton wrapper
- 1/4 cup scallions, minced
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 piece raw egg
- Water for steaming
- Combine all the ingredients except for the water and wanton wrapper and mix thoroughly.
- Wrap the mixed ingredients using the won ton wrapper. (watch the video for easy procedure)
- Using a steamer, steam the wrapped siomai (shaomai) for 15 to 25 minutes. The time depends on the size of each individual piece (larger size means more time steaming).
- Serve hot with kikkoman soy sauce and calamansi or lemon dip. Share and enjoy!
Recipe Source: http://panlasangpinoy.com/
Image Source: http://thepinoywanderer.blogspot.com/2011/10/how-to-cook-pork-siomai-pinoy-wanderers.html
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....