- ½ kl. Boiled pork ears
- ½ kl. Chicken liver
- 1 kl. Pork lapay (spleen) or isaw
- 1 pc. Siling Labuyo chopped
- 2 pcs. Big Red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup Calamansi juice
- ¼ cup Vinegar
- 1 tbsp Powder seasoning
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Crushed black pepper
- Clean and wash well all meats.
- Boil all meats until tender and drain. Broil in charcoal until brown.
- Chop all broiled meats.
- Combine chopped meats with siling labuyo, onion, calamansi juice, and vinegar.
- Season with salt, pepper and powder seasoning mix.
- Serve on a sizzling plate.
(Visited 26,491 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....