- 1 kilo alimango (mud crab)
- 1 thumb size ginger, finely chopped
- 2 medium size onion, chopped
- 1/2 head garlic, finely chopped
- 3-5 siling labuyo, chopped
- 3 cup tomato sauce
- 1 egg
- 3-5 stalk wansoy, chopped
- 1/4 cup white wine
- cooking oil
- Kill crab by stabbing across the belly with the tip of a knife. Separate the shell from the body with the claws and legs intact. Clean out all the guts and gills, rinse with water and cut it into half.
- Break the shells of the claws but keep intact. In a large wok, sauté garlic, ginger and onion. Add chopped siling labuyo and then add white wine, stir cook for a minute.
- Add crab pieces and stir for 2-3 minutes or until color start to change. Add tomato sauce and 2 cups of water, season with salt. Cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes until the crab is cooked.
- Lightly beat one egg and stir in to thicken the sauce, add chopped wansoy and cook for another minute.
- Serve hot.
(Visited 15,387 times, 1 visits today)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....