- 30 grms. bacon macedon
- 50 grms. brunoise white onion
- 30 grms. brunoise peeled garlic
- 100 nl. olive oil
- 100 grms. chicken chunks
- 100 grms. pork chunks
- 150 ml. tomato sauce
- 5 grms. paprika
- 5 grms. saffron
- 1 kg. calrose rice
- 200 grms. squid rings
- 10 pcs. mussels
- 3 100-gram pcs. crabs cut into 4
- 10 pcs. clams
- 10 pcs. shrimps with shell
- 50 grms. red and green bell pepper batonnets
- 1 50-gram pc. chorizo de bilbao
- 50 grms. blanched and frozen green peas
- 2 pcs. hard-boiled eggs cut into wedges
- 2 pcs. lemon wedges
- 10 pcs. asparagus spears
- 10 grms. bouquet of parsley
- 2 liters water
- 200 grms. shrimp heads
- 300 grms. chicken bones
- 300 grms. fish bones
- 300 grms. pork bones
- 1 tspn. egg yellow food color
- 300 grms. mirepoix
- Over paella pan on open top burner, put bacon and stir from time to time for 3 minutes. Then add in onion, garlic, olive oil.
- Sauté the chicken and pork. Add tomato sauce. Sprinkle with paprika, saffron, calrose rice. Then pour everything over the rice paella soup stock.
- Allow to boil, then add the squid. Stir once then season with salt and pepper.
- Reduce the flame, then arrange over the top of paella rice the mussels, clams, crabs, shrimps, red and green bell pepper, chorizo.
- Cover with wax paper; then cover again with aluminum foil. Oven bake at 400˚F from 30 to 45 minutes or until done.
- When done, garnish on top with hard-boiled egg, frozen peas, lemon or dayap, asparagus, bouquet of parsley.
- Before serving, drizzle with olive oil.
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....