4½ pieces bananas
2¼ cups ice
¾ cup evaporated milk
¾ cup M.Y. San Grahams Honey Crushed
½ cup condensed milk caramel
1½ tsp cinnamon
- To make condensed milk caramel, remove label from the can. Place can in a pressure cooker or pot, and fill with water until can is completely submerged. Pressure cook for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or boil in a pot for 3 hours.
- Mix cinnamon and M.Y. San Grahams Honey Crushed. Set aside
- In a blender, combine all remaining ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Place graham-cinnamon mixture into the bottom of each glass. Pour in the banana smoothie mixture.
- Garnish with crushed graham and sliced bananas (optional)
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....