- 2 lbs large tahong (mussels)
- ¼ cup butter
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 cloves minced garlic
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp parsley flakes
- 2 stalks green onions, chopped (for garnishing)
- Place tahong in a pan (no water), cover and cook over medium low heat. When shells open up, drain. Remove top shell.
- Melt butter in microwave. Add minced garlic and stir.
- Mix cream cheese and cheddar cheese together. Add salt, black pepper and parsley.
- Preheat oven to 300F. Brush each tahong meat with butter-garlic mixture, top with cheese mixture and cover with Panko bread crumbs.
- Arrange tahong on a baking sheet. Bake in preheated oven for 15 – 20 minutes or until panko bread crumbs turned light brown.
- Transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with chopped green onions. Serve warm.-
Source : Pinay in Texas
Source Image: http://www.kawalingpinoy.com/
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....