- 1 ½ cups cabbage, chopped
- 1 piece carrot, chopped
- ½ cup chicken and/or pork, cooked; sliced
- ½ cup chicken balls, fried; halved
- ¼ cup cooking oil
- ¼ cup cornstarch, dissolved in water measuring about ½ cup
- 2 pieces eggs, raw; beaten
- 4 cloves garlic, pounded
- granulated seasonings
- ½ cup kikiam, fried; sliced
- liquid seasonings
- ¼ kilogram lomi noodles
- 1 piece onion, chopped
- ¼ cup shrimps, cooked; shelled
- In a pan set over medium heat, sauté garlic and onion until onion is clear and garlic is slightly brown.
- Add in chicken and/or pork.
- Add in shrimp.
- Stir fry for about three minutes.
- Pour in water.
- Simmer until water has dissolved. This should take at least five minutes.
- Pour in broth.
- Allow to boil. This should take at least ten minutes.
- Dip noodles in broth.
- Add in carrot and cabbage.
- Again, simmer for about three minutes.
- Add in cornstarch.
- Sprinkle the seasonings.
- Place eggs.
- Stir everything.
- Serve immediately in bowls.
Source : Kerlyn Bautista –
Source Image: http://a4.urbancdn.com/
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....