- soy sauce, just enough to achieve the color you like
- 7up or Sprite, just enough to cover the meat
- 1 large garlic head, peeled and crushed
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 3 chicken legs & 3 chicken thighs
- coursely ground pepper
- salt to taste
- Combine all the ingredients, except the chicken. Taste and when you’re happy with the marinade, you can then add in the chicken. Chicken barbecue must be marinated for minimum of 5 hours (to make it even tastier it can be marinated for up to 2 days and 2 nights max)
- For the sauce and baste, Use about 2 cups of the marinade and add some oyster sauce (worcestershire from the original recipe), UFC catsup (will use it if you want to make it sweet) and 1 tablespoon of oil. Bring to a boil until sauce gets a bit thick.
- Grill. I just used my pre-heated oven grill and basted 4 times for 20 minutes. Cook for 20 minutes at 180C, but additional of 10 minutes more won’t harm.
Source : Infinity –
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....