- 1/2 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 3 ripe saba (banana plantain), peeled and sliced lengthwise
- 2 cups vegetable oil
- flour, for dredging · sugar
Cooking Procedures :
- In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt. Add milk and egg, beat until smooth.
- Heat oil in a frying pan (or a large saucepan) over medium heat.
- In batches, roll banana slices in flour and then dip in batter. Fry in hot oil until golden brown.
- Drain on paper towels. Roll in sugar. Place in a serving dish and serve.
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....