- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1½ cup milk
- 2 cup boiled macaroni
- 200 grams grated cheddar cheese
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp green chilies (minced)
- ½ tsp freshly grated black pepper
- 2 egg whites
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup flour
- oil for deep frying
- Heat butter in a saucepan, add flour and cook over medium heat until become fragrant.
- Now slowly add milk and stir continuously so that smooth batter would form. Cook the mixture until it starts to thick.
- Add macaroni and stir well in the batter, then add green chilies, black pepper and salt. Cook the mixture until it becomes thicker and denser.
- Remove the pan from heat, cool it for 5 mins. then keep it freezer for 10 mins.
- Now start making small balls by using 1 tbsp of mixture, dust these balls first in flour then dip in egg whites and in the end coat with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil for deep frying in pan, add the prepared balls in batches and fry over medium-high heat for just 3-5 mins. or until become golden brown and crispy.
- Serve the hot fried Mac and cheese bites with ketchup.
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....