- 6 large potatoes, peeled and cut into strips (cut to the thickness you want)
- 1 tbsp of light syrup
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 1.5 liters of boiling water
- oil for frying
- Add the potato strips in some cold water for 10 minutes. Take them up. Make a bowl ready with boiling water, syrup and sugar. Add the potato strips in and let them stay in it for 20 minutes. Take them up, dry them and throw in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Heat the oil to 150 degrees C. Add in 1/3 of the chips and let them stay there for 4 minutes. Take them up and pour them out on a plate with paper towels, do that to at all of the three portions. Turn up to 170 degrees C and pour in 1/3 of the fries again and give them about 6 minutes until they are dark golden. Take them out and add on a new plate with paper towels, do that to all of the three portions.
- Sprinkle a little salt over them and eat them warm. The ends are slightly crunchy but otherwise they are soft and delicious, filled with flavor.
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....