- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chives, chopped
- salt to taste
- Add the potatoes to a saucepan of water. Bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce to a simmer. Simmer until the potatoes are fork tender.
- Once the potatoes are done, drain the water.
- Use a potato masher to mash the potatoes. Add the butter and milk.
- Keep mashing until the potatoes are smooth.
- Fold in the chives. Add salt to taste.
- Serve and enjoy.
Source : Food Fashion and Fun –
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....