- 2 cups powdered milk
- 3/4 can condensed milk
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- Place the condensed milk in a mixing bowl.
- Slowly fold-in the powdered milk. Mix well.
- Place the mixture in the fridge for 10-15 minutes (to avoid mixture to be too sticky when molding)
- Scoop 1/2 tbsp of the mixture and mold into cylinders.
- Roll each molded cylindrical mixture on granulated sugar.
- Wrap in paper or cellophane.
- Serve as a dessert or as a treat.
Source : Magluto.com –
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....