- 1 kilo tahong, cleaned
- 3 gloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 thumb-size ginger, minced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 2 pcs tomatoes sliced
- 2 Tbsp vegetable oil or butter
- 2 cups malunggay leaves
- salt to taste
- half litter water
- Siling mahaba for topping
- In a pot, saute garlic,onion, tomatoes, ginger in hot oil or butter.
- Then add the Tahong and salt.
- Add water and bring it boil and cook until all the mussels open.
- Put the malunggay leaves and cook for 1 minute
- Place in a serving dish and serve with steamed rice while the soup is hot.
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....