- ½ kg Beef Sirloin (or tenderloin or rib eye, cut into chunks)
- 100 grams Carrot (cut into cubes)
- 100 grams (small) Tomatoes
- 2 tbsp Sour Cream
- 7 pc Barbeque Sticks
- 1 pack (40 grams) Del Monte Quick ‘n Easy Curry Mix
- Marinate beef in DEL MONTE Quick n Easy Curry Mix and sour cream for 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Skewer beef and vegetables in barbecue sticks. Pan- grill or charcoal grill until beef is cooked. Serve over rice.Makes 7 servings
Recipe Source here: http://www.delmonte.ph/kitchenomics/recipe/beef-kebab-curry
Image Source here: http://www.delmonte.ph/sites/default/files/styles/recipe_image/public/image/kitchenomics/recipes/recipe_image/Beef%20Curry%20Kebab.jpg
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....