- 6 pcs Taco shells
- 1 cup Leftover Caldereta (shredded)
- 1 cup cabbage (shredded)
- 1/2 cup Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Onions (chopped)
- 15 grams Cilantro (chopped)
- 1 pack Del Monte Cheese Magic Sauce
- Fill each taco with all the ingredients.
- Top with cheese spread.
Makes 5 servings.
Recipe Source here: http://www.delmonte.ph/kitchenomics/recipe/classic-caldereta-tacos
Image Source here: http://www.delmonte.ph/sites/default/files/styles/recipe_image/public/image/kitchenomics/recipes/recipe_image/Classic%20Caldereta%20Tacos(2).jpg
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....