- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- ½ cup of nuts – pistachios or roasted peanuts work best (optional)
- ¾ cup of white sugar
- Paper pattie pans
1. In a saucepan on medium heat, melt butter. Add condensed milk and stir for a 1 minute.
2. Add egg yolks and stir. Make sure that you keep an eye on this, otherwise it will burn.
3. Once the egg yolk is incorporated add the nuts.
4. Keep stirring until the yema is thick. Almost like a paste.
5. Take this off the heat and let this cool. Once this is cooled shape into balls and roll in sugar.
6. Serve the yema balls in paper pattie pans.
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....