- 1/2 cup malagkit (glutinous) rice
- 1-1/2 cup ordinary rice
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1-1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup chocolate or cocoa (any brand)
- banana leaves, wilted over fire
- melted butter
Cooking Procedures :
- Soak over night the malagkit and ordinary rice. Grind the following day.
- Soak both ground rice in coconut milk until soft. Add sugar and the chocolate.
- Cook over low fire, constantly stirring until thick. Set aside and cool.
- Prepare the leaves for wrapping by heating by over low fire. Brush the leaves with butter.
- Put 2 tbsp. of the mixture in every wrap. Tie with string. Repeat until all are wrapped.
- Cook/steam for half an hour in a double boiler container or a steamer.
Ricepe Source here: http://www.filipinorecipesite.com/
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....