- 2 pcs. Knorr Fish Cubes
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup kalabasa, cubed
- 1 pc. medium gabi, cubed
- 1 pc. medium onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 pc. medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup patola, cubed
- 3/4 cup sigarillas, cut into 2-inch lengths
- 3 tbsp. bagoong
- 1/2 cup saluyot leaves
- 1 pc. Sedium fish (Galunggong or Bangus)
- Stir in Knorr Fish Cubes in boiling water.
- Add kalabasa, gabi, onion, tomatoes, patola, and sigarillas and cook until vegetables are almost tender.
- Add fish and bagoong and simmer until fish is cooked.
- Add saluyot leaves, simmer for 2 minutes, season with salt and serve.
Recipe Source here: http://www.knorr.com.ph/
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....