- 1½ cup guyabano, peeled and seeded
- 2 tablespoons kalamansi or lemon juice
- crushed ice
- ¼ cup condensed milk
- 1 cup cold water
- Wash guyabano under cold running water. With a small knife, peel skin. Cut into half and remove middle rind. Remove seeds from flesh and discard.
- Mix together the guyabano pulp, kalamansi or lemon juice and sugar.
- Transfer to a blender.
- Add some ice cubes or crushed ice then process until smooth.
- Pour on a couple glass, and serve. ENJOY!
Image Source: http://s3.burpple.com/foods/18220e5dcb59fd97f96753753_original.?1375590369
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....