- 500-grams Chinese Tofu
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 1 bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp water
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 finger chilies, sliced
- Heat oil in a deep pan.
- Cut up the Chinese tofu into cubes and fry in hot oil until golden brown. Drain in paper towels.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, oyster sauce, sugar, parsley, and pepper. Mix well, and add water until desired thickness is achieved. Adjust taste accordingly.
- Heat the mayo mixture in low heat while stirring for two minutes, then add the bellpepper and continue stirring for one more minute.
- Take your heated sizzling plate and add a small amount of vegetable oil.
- Saute garlic and onions until cooked, add in the tofu and mayo dressing and mix well.
- Sprinkle with sliced finger chili and more onions.
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....