- 2 cups fresh lato
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons spicy vinegar or calamansi juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar(optional)
- Wash lato thoroughly then drain. Refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine lato, onions and tomatoes.
- In a small bowl, combine spicy vinegar, salt, pepper and sugar. Serve as dipping sauce or combine in lato salad.
- Serve immediately top with sliced salted eggs or grated green mangoes.
Recipe Source here: http://filipinostylerecipe.com/2012/12/seaweeds-salad-lato/
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....