- 1/2 lb ground pork
- 2 medium size gourd (upo), sliced
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 2 medium size tomatoes, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups water.
- 1 1/2 tbsp fish sauce
- 1/2 tsp ground pepper
- salt to taste
- cooking oil for sauteing
- Saute garlic, onion and tomatoes in cooking oil.
- Add the ground pork. Cook until the meat turns light brown.
- Add the fish sauce (patis) and cook for few minutes.
- Add the upo (gourd) and combine it with the pork. Add the ground pepper. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the water and simmer for 5 minutes. Make sure not to overcook the upo.
- Remove from heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Serve hot. Enjoy!
Recipe Source here: http://www.pinoycookingrecipes.com/
Kusina Master Recipes™ is a food blog that compiles delicious and easy to prepare recipes from various sources around the web. We claim no credit for any images, recipes and videos featured on this blog unless otherwise noted. Read More....